Thursday, June 12, 2008

Coraline


Suprise! This is my first review where I actually one hundred percent liked the material I'm supposed to be reviewing! YAAY! YAAAAY! *throws party* anyway, this review is of the graphic novel of Coraline.
as a big fan of Coraline the book, and just about everything else Neil Gaiman has ever done, I was exited to hear about the Coraline graphic novel. The plot is thus; Coraline finds a door in her house that leads to a wierd parallel dimension "Mirror Mirror" type thing. In it, everyone has buttons for eyes, and is required, by law, to be really, REAAALy creepy.
This is a great book, with some creepy bits and some funny ones, generally it's pretty family friendly, although there are a couple of moments probably not for the kidlings. This is a great book I'd reccomend to almost anyone. Read it! Right now.
I said NOW.

No comments: